Our doctors are here to meet your health care needs. Providing quality, comprehensive, confidential and evidence based medicine to you and your family.
We have a number of General Practitioners all with varying special interests, ensuring you will find what you need. All of our GP’s continue professional development to ensure they are up to date with the latest in health care.
All GP services are billed through your medical aid, and you will only be required to pay the portion not covered by your plan.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive general family medicine and health check ups
- Preventative medicine
- Diet and Nutritional advice
- Counselling and treatment for psycho-social problems
- Mental health – Depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, etc
- Vaccination – Children, Adults, In-pregnancy, Travel (excl. yellow fever)
- Minor surgery and procedures
- Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma / COPD / Emphysema with Lung Function Testing
- Cardiac, Blood Pressure, ECG’s and Stress Treadmill Testing
- Immigration Medical Exams (Visa medical)
- Fertility Testing, Sexual Health and STD / HIV testing
- Well-Man Check up: including Prostate, Testicular checks, hormone balance, sperm counts
- Well-Women Check up: including Family planning, PAP smears and HPV (cancer) prevention